I think God is working in me today. Suddenly I feel like I should go to my church and sit and pray. Actually, I've felt that way for a few days now. I know I can pray at home but somehow being in a church makes me feel so much closer to Him. You can see that I've added a few scripture verses to my blog title. I think they are a reminder of our faith in God and the power of prayer.
This Friday we are going to a Mardi Gras gathering at my church. I'm really looking forward to it. Oscarito won't really know what's going on but I really want to meet other families from my parish. Big Oscar is going too : ) and that makes me happy.
I've been reading a few blogs from some amazing Christian women. Women who are so in love with God and Jesus that it makes me wonder why I'm not like them. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love God and am forever thankful to be a part of my beautiful Catholic faith but sometimes I feel like I'm not 100% Godly. I'm not sure if I'm making sense. Anyway, the blogs I've been reading are SO inspiring. Its so nice to read about people loving God in this world where there is so much hate and violence and death. And specially loving God when they are experiencing death. That just amazes me. I'm adding these blogs to my blog roll in case you want to take a peek.
I went to visit my friend Paula a few days ago. I was telling Oscar how much I like seeing her (even though its not often) because she is the epitomy of faith. She has such a good heart and is such a good person. When she talks about our faith you know its coming from her heart. I'm so glad I got to spend time with her... and God.
This leads me to share two songs that I love hearing. The first is from Mercy Me: I Can Only Imagine. I listened to this song while I was going through my hellish five days of prodromal labor and then when I was in active labor. It is such an amazing and beautiful song that talks about the time when we meet God. I urge you to listen to the lyrics. They are so beautiful. The second is a song that was posted in a blog I read -How Great is Our God. I think its been around for a while. It is such a beautiful and uplifting song that really talks about the greatness of God. I love hearing its melody. Makes me happy.
Wow, I didn't know this post would turn out to be so... well, Godly! Hee, hee. I guess He is working through me today. I hope you enjoyed reading!

This Friday we are going to a Mardi Gras gathering at my church. I'm really looking forward to it. Oscarito won't really know what's going on but I really want to meet other families from my parish. Big Oscar is going too : ) and that makes me happy.
I've been reading a few blogs from some amazing Christian women. Women who are so in love with God and Jesus that it makes me wonder why I'm not like them. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love God and am forever thankful to be a part of my beautiful Catholic faith but sometimes I feel like I'm not 100% Godly. I'm not sure if I'm making sense. Anyway, the blogs I've been reading are SO inspiring. Its so nice to read about people loving God in this world where there is so much hate and violence and death. And specially loving God when they are experiencing death. That just amazes me. I'm adding these blogs to my blog roll in case you want to take a peek.
I went to visit my friend Paula a few days ago. I was telling Oscar how much I like seeing her (even though its not often) because she is the epitomy of faith. She has such a good heart and is such a good person. When she talks about our faith you know its coming from her heart. I'm so glad I got to spend time with her... and God.
This leads me to share two songs that I love hearing. The first is from Mercy Me: I Can Only Imagine. I listened to this song while I was going through my hellish five days of prodromal labor and then when I was in active labor. It is such an amazing and beautiful song that talks about the time when we meet God. I urge you to listen to the lyrics. They are so beautiful. The second is a song that was posted in a blog I read -How Great is Our God. I think its been around for a while. It is such a beautiful and uplifting song that really talks about the greatness of God. I love hearing its melody. Makes me happy.
Wow, I didn't know this post would turn out to be so... well, Godly! Hee, hee. I guess He is working through me today. I hope you enjoyed reading!
0 comments:
Post a Comment