CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ."
Philippians 4: 6-7
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
Luke 18:1
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

We're Booked!

Yay, I'm so excited!  I just booked a two week honeymoon vacation for me and my hubby!  Okay, okay, its not technically our "honeymoon"... I should say second honeymoon : ).  The trip is to celebrate our one year anniversary which is coming up in just a couple of months-- wow, how time flies!

Ok, so as much as I'm dying to say where we are going I can't because its a surprise to my husband.  He surprised me for our honeymoon, as many of you know-- hey, did I blog about that?  Hmmm.  Anyway, I decided to surprise him this time by planning the whole thing myself... annnd... well, it wasn't easy.  I started out with one destination then went to a second and finally settled on my third destination which I must say was a great choice!  I don't think the first destination would have been as exciting.  But anyway, as soon as we return I'll blog and post some pics for ya'll to see.

2 comments:

Alicia

you are so funny! two weeks with your hubbie!! God Bless!!! lol (no worries I think i could take my hubbie 24/7 for two weeks too..lol)- uhmmm where are u goinggggggggg???? i'm dying to know...

Maria

Very exciting !!!! I love a good mystery !!!

Post a Comment